Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Vehicle Theft!

One of our vehicles was gone through by an intruder/thief. They got a gas credit card, possible bank checks, account numbers and other miscellaneous items. This happened 02-12-2008 sometime during the night. We found our car ransacked the morning of 02-13-2008 at the corner of Summers and Oak Tree Circle.

Please be aware and report any suspicious activity or other break-ins in the neighborhood. An officer of NLR police came by and a report was made.

1 comment:

vlf said...

I live on Dawson and had about the same thing happen a few months ago. Someone took my purse out of my car when I had entered my garage and was unloading groceries. My purse was found at Dawson/Burrow. A police report filed. I know close my garage upon entering before doing anything else.