Agenda Meeting / Public Hearing 4:45 PM
Agenda Meeting: ▪ Roll Call
Approval of Minutes: ▪ October 12, 2010
A. SPR-2215-10 Barton Addition, Lot A, Block A (Site Plan Review of Daniel Moving and Storage located north of the intersection of Magnolia and SA Jones Drive)
B. NS-2219-10 Ridge at North Little Rock, Ph 2 (Preliminary plat and Site Plan Review of apartments located at Pershing Blvd and Tech Avenue)
C. NS-2220-10 Country Club of Arkansas, Ph 25, Lots 1-265 (Preliminary plat review of single family subdivision located between Counts Massie Road and Paul Eells Drive)
D. Rep-2221-10 Fulks Subdivision, Lot A, Block 3 (Replat and Site Plan Review of a church located at Cedar and West 15th Streets)
Public Hearing – Old Business:
1. Special Use #695. To allow a mobile home park with 19 slips in a C-3 zone. The request is located at 4401 East Broadway. Postponed from October meeting.
Public Hearing – New Business:
2. Rezone #1539. To rezone from I-2 to R-1 to allow single family subdivision. The request is 72 acres located at the end of Counts Massie.
3. Conditional Use #70. To allow a developmental center and a daycare center in a C-3 zone. The request is located at 4601 East Broadway.
4. Special Use #698. To allow a mobile catfish stand in a C-6 zone. The request is located at 710 Main Street.
5. Special Use #699. To allow a mobile home in an I-2 zone. The request is located at 3200 block Crystal Street.
Public Comment / Adjournment: